Wednesday, October 10, 2012

HERO - First Look


Shad Eash, a good friend and very skillful graphic artist, has been working on this cover for a while now, and we're reaching the end of the journey. I wanted to share some of the latest revisions with you all- and I'd love to hear your feedback.
 

HERO is not my first album, but it will definitely be a much more mature album than my previous stand-alone release (praise God for growth!).  The album takes its name from the title of this piece- and that piece should give a good idea for the epic tone that I'm trying to achieve with this album.


I would appreciate any prayers that you feel led to give in the direction of God's blessing upon this endeavor (well, and any other prayers you feel led to give...).  I also greatly appreciate it whenever someone shares my music with others- whether that means Tweeting one of my YouTube videos, sharing this blog post (or my blog) on Facebook, or blogging about my website.  Anything you can do to get what I do in front of more people's eyes is a tremendous blessing.


Thank you all for your support- not just with my musical endeavors, but with everything that I'm trying to do here.  I love the little community of visitors that I've come to know over the years of blogging here.  Y'all are a huge blessing to me.  :-)

11 comments:

Bush Maid said...

VERY epic cover. This coming from a book cover designer. I bet you're happy with it! And I know the music will match it's epicness, too. :D

RE Parker said...

I LIKE THE COVER!! (As well as "Hero"--I think that is my favorite piece of yours...)
I think the map in the upper portion of the cover adds to it. (Of course, I like maps anyway :D)

Andrew Romanowitz said...

*Goes mildly insane with happiness*

Can't wait to hear it, brother, and I will be praying for you.

Gabriel Hudelson said...

I appreciate it, y'all! Thanks for the encouragement. :-)

amy said...

O.O

*joins Andrew in his mild insane happiness*...*or is maybe more than mildly insane...*

So excited to see this, Gabriel, and the cover is awesome!! May the Lord continue to bless your efforts!

KGG said...

I was already a little more than mildly insane... :D

.. but I'm looking forwards to the final product!

Daniel White said...

Wow. Excellent album art.

The Apeslugger said...

Personally, I like the coloration of the second one best with the third running a close second.

Jemimah said...

That's a great cover!
Praying for you heaps.

Matthew Presley said...

I can't wait for this to be released! I'll be praying for you. Epic cover, by the way. :D

Rebekah said...

I love the cover, Gabe!

I've been praying for you regarding your album since I first heard of it, but I'll continue. May the release bring the LORD much glory!

To the KING be all the glory!
Rebekah