Saturday, May 10, 2014

Music Update

It's been a while since I've posted about my musical happenings.  Well, except for the post right before this.

Over the past month-and-a-half or so, I've had the pleasure of collaborating with friend and fellow composer Bradley Jamrozik on the score to the upcoming Border Watch Films documentary Refracted Glory.

Today we released the first official tastes of the soundtrack- including the first piece I've ever written with live violin.


The LORD blessed me with the opportunity to work with a dear friend, Matthew Duran, on this track; he is a very gifted violinist, and I'm thrilled with the end result of our collaboration.

Also check out Bradley's excellent track, and stay tuned for more updates from the Refracted Glory team!


2 comments:

Pinecone said...

Fantastic composition, guys! Keep it up.

amy said...

Live violin? Your music just got much more cool.

(Also, hi! It's been a while ;)