Friday, March 4, 2011

Pictures from February

My beloved sister Moriah and I have recently joined a photography group taught by a very skilled photographer who attends our church. As I take pictures for homework, I plan to post them here- perhaps add some color to my blog. :-D

This month we learned about refraction and the pinhole camera- studying the behavior of light. God's creation is awesome.
















There's a story in this one somewhere:
















If you look closely in the second one, you can actually see the front end of one vehicle, the top of a house, and the back end of another vehicle, upside-down in the drop.

("Are you watching closely?" Oh, wait, that's from a film I'm planning to review soon...)

2 comments:

Aubrey Hansen said...

I love fine art photography - and wish I had enough wall space to display a thousand photos. I like the music picture here.

I hope you're enjoying the class and can use your new skills to glorify God!

Rebekah said...

I have tried so hard to get a shot like that last one... and have yet to succeed! I'm mostly focusing on portrait photography right now.

I can't pick a favorite on the shots... there both really good! :)

To the KING be all the glory!
Rebekah