Thursday, August 25, 2011

MUSIC: The Fall of Jerusalem (work-in-progress)

Well, I don't think the picture is temporally accurate, but you get the idea.

:-)

This piece is inspired by the book of Lamentations. As the title of this post says, it's not finished, but I wanted to get a Piece-of-the-Week up, and this will give you a chance to give input on how I should proceed with the piece!

I've also been enjoying working with the new EWQL libraries- you can hear in this piece a duduk from Ra (I think it was...), a solo violin from Gypsy, percussion from Stormdrum 2, good old Symphonic Orchestra orchestra, a female voice from Voices of Passion, and more.

Enjoy.

The Fall of Jerusalem (in progress)

2 comments:

BushMaid said...

That was very nice. I can see it turning into something really epic. :D

Jamie T said...

Sounds awesome---it should cerntainly be longer though. Seemed like it just got goin' and than it ended! Good thing it's only a work-in-progress though. :P

~Jamie Joyce