Friday, December 23, 2011

Music: Without End (An Epic Christmas Arrangement)


Here's a suite of Christmas carols woven together into an epic-film-music-style whole. This is my Christmas gift to y'all, on the same terms as my last one. Just send me an e-mail at gabriel AT resoundingmusic.com and I'll send you an mp3 of this piece. I probably won't get to sending 'em out until after the weekend, though- need to be with the family. If you feel led to share this, it's greatly appreciated. :-)

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Of the increase of his government and peace
there shall be no end..."

Without End by gabrielhudelson

Merry CHRISTmas!

3 comments:

M. Renata Hudelson said...

Very Epic, and Thrilling.

Merry CHRISTmas!

M. Renata Hudelson

Jamie T said...

Wow, I love it! I'll be emailing you soon for it. :)

Merry Christmas to you and the girls and your parents!

~Jamie

Gabriel Hudelson said...

Thanks for the comments, you two. Glad you enjoyed it. :-)