Friday, December 16, 2011

Sin or Statistics?

This young man's boldness convicts me, his faith inspires me, his message encourages me. But the fact that the church in this nation which will gnash their teeth at this message which comes straight from The Word of God saddens me. Oh for repentance! Oh for reformation!

Please watch this. Give ear to The Word of God thus spoken so boldly. Wrestle with The Truth- submit to It- and pass it on. Our nation needs to hear this. Homosexuality isn't wrong because of statistics. It's wrong because God says so.

True relevance comes when the Church submits to God and obeys His Word- not when she tries to hide it under a bushel.

What this young man says isn't popular. It doesn't submit to the gods of the marketplace. But it's true. And it needs to be said. May we not be found lacking the boldness to say it.

9 comments:

Andrew Eaton said...

The link isn't working, I will watch it, when the link is working... :)

Gabriel Hudelson said...

Garr. Sorry, brother. Thanks for letting me know. It should be fixed now. :-)

M. Renata Hudelson said...

Now that's a real man!

Gabriel Hudelson said...

Amen, sis. :-)

Jamie T said...

Wow. Anyone else want to join in thunderous applause with me?!

~Jamie

Gabriel Hudelson said...

I will! *claps viciously*

M. Renata Hudelson said...

Me too!!!

*passes out from clapping too hard*

Taralyn Rose said...

Wow. I am blessed by this.
Praise God for young men (and women) who know their worldview and have learned to "give an account."
I'm actually struggling this minute with a speech I have to write for my club on God's Sovereignty and seeing this reminded me that it's a good thing, after all, that I'm in speech club. Let us all learn to be epistemologically self-conscious for the hope of America!

Anyway, I had better quit reading blogs and rather get to it!!
:-P

Gabriel Hudelson said...

Amen, Taralyn, I know how that goes... it's so easy to waste time online.

I'm in a speech class too. It's a beautiful thing. The power of words is amazing.