Friday, January 13, 2012

Music: Breaking Camp/The King's Prayer

This piece is from the soundtrack to Ponder Pictures' "Brothers Arise."



This screenshot actually comes from the scene for which this piece was written. Many thanks to the director for this excellent image, and for being an all-around really nice guy. He really has a heart for The LORD, and I look forward to watching God use him in the future!

The finished score in the film is slightly different than this piece (and I like it better!), but this is almost the finished product. Enjoy! If you want to hear a version closer to the final one, check out the YouTube upload. Slight differences, but they are indeed there.

Breaking Camp/The King's Prayer - "Brothers II" by gabrielhudelson

12 comments:

Corey P. said...

AWESOME! Excellent work Hans Zimmer... er... Gabriel. :)

Gabriel Hudelson said...

Haha! Thanks, Corey. I'm honored by the comparison. May God be glorified!

Lisa said...

I LIKE IT!!!! Awesome job!

Grace Pennington said...

Okay, now this is really awesome. Be-awesome, one might even say. ;) Wonderful work! :D

Jennifer said...

Ech, the guy's hair is too long and pretty; I keep wanting to see a woman there.

Gabriel Hudelson said...

Heehee... yeah, I didn't have say in the hair length issue. For some reason, it seems to fit that era, but I still would prefer short.

(I do appreciate the facial hair, though- makes a clear distinction...)

ACR said...

Ponder Pictures...I was wondering what these guys were up to. I met Spencer Weaver at a homeschool convention last year, and he seemed like a guy with a lot of knowledge and a good vision. I am very much looking forward to hearing about updates on this project.

The music is glorious.

Buaidh no Bas,

Andrew R.

ACR said...

BTW, Gabriel, I think you'd appreciate my friend Peter Bringe's blog: www.forchristskingdom.blogspot.com.

Buaidh no Bas,

Andrew R.

Gabriel Hudelson said...

Thanks for the link! I believe I'm actually scoring a film that Peter starred in... Sons of Georgia ring a bell?

ACR said...

Yes it certainly does. A loud one.

I let out quite a hoot when I heard that you've been involved with that project. I'm thrilled about it and can't wait to see it...

I saw the trailer today on the Sons of Georgia website, which had your music on it, correct?

-Andrew R.

Gabriel Hudelson said...

Correct. The latest one did.

ACR said...

BTW, What do you know, Peter Bringe just announced the completion of a book project, the Christian Philosophy of Food. www.thechristianphilosophyoffood.com

-Andrew R.